It’s important to me that you feel comfortable sharing the ideas and information that you find on my site. Please follow the below guidelines and contact me directly if you have any questions.
Without my permission, you may:
- Link to specific articles or pages within my website.
- Create and re-post an extract of 200 words or less, with the understanding that you always include a link to the original blog post or page on my website. See my note below on re-posting for specifics around this topic.
- When you append this copyright notice, feel free to make up to 50 copies of any article or topic for internal distribution at your organization: “© [year], Chris Gossard. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.chrisgossard.com.”
- Want to share my ideas with your company, church group or team? You’re welcome to print 3 or fewer of my articles in any non-commercial publication. The copyright notice that you should include with each article is: “© [year], Chris Gossard. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.chrisgossard.com.”
With my express written consent, you may:
- Download an article to PDF or email, or re-post on any website in electronic form.
- Use this content as a basis for a commercial product. This includes strict restrictions against licensing or selling digital forms of any of my content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
When you publish duplicate content, Google penalizes both websites where the content is found. For this reason alone, I do not allow exact re-posting of my content at this time. If you wish to share content that I originated, here’s how we can expand the message to both of our audiences:
- Create an excerpt of 200 words or less
- Add an introduction in your own words
- At the end of the article, add a link to the original article
- Finish your post with a personalized wrap-up
Still have questions? Give me a call at 206-393-2392 or email firstname.lastname@example.org